Fall Math Centers just got a lot more engaging! These fun logic problem puzzles will challenge your students and get them thinking about addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in a whole new way. These are ideal as early finisher tasks, morning tubs, partner math centers, or a fun problem-solving and critical thinking routine. The algebraic thinking that is involved in these puzzles will keep students engaged and challenged.
For each of the 160 logic puzzles in this bundle, your students will find the value for each symbol and record it on the accompanying recording sheet.
Don't be fooled! If your students are not used to working with numbers in this way, these will be surprisingly challenging!
If you are like most teachers and teach a class with various ability levels, this multi-grade bundle is the perfect way to provide differentiation and ensure that each student works to their full potential. You want to provide just enough challenge for each student but not SO MUCH challenge that this activity becomes frustrating.
Either assign specific logic puzzles to students or lay out the various sets and have students choose the one that provides the perfect challenge for their brain! (This can be a great way to empower your students and teach responsibility for their own learning.)
Looking for non-seasonal Math Logic Problem Puzzles? Find them HERE.
Ideas for Use
⭐️ There are many ways to use these Logic Problems. Try them as:
- early finisher tasks
- morning math tubs
- an "around the room" gallery walk - post the cards around the room and have students circulate, answering them as they go
- math stations (let students work in partners, and listen to the amazing math conversation they will have as they use critical thinking and reasoning skills!)
The eight sets of Fall Themed Logic Puzzles that are included in this bundle are:
- Addition and subtraction to 10
- Addition Within 20
- Addition & Subtraction Within 20
- Addition & Subtraction Within 100
- Addition & Subtraction Within 1,000
- Addition, Subtraction, & Multiplication Within 100
- Multiplication & Division Within 100
- Decimal Numbers to Tenths
What Teachers Are Saying