Do you need extra practice activities for addition and subtraction within 1,000? These math fact puzzles keep addition and subtraction fun and engaging while reinforcing basic operations. They are a fantastic addition to your math fact center or as an early finisher activity.
Provide additional reinforcement in an engaging way!
Here are some more addition and subtraction resources that you might like:
- Mental Math Addition Activities
- Addition/Subtraction Math Project
- Addition/Subtraction Logic Problems
Ideas for Use
Use these math puzzles as:
- extra reinforcement at a math station
- early finisher activities
- intervention for those who need extra practice
- a fun assessment tool to check for understanding
This is a bundle including three different packages of math puzzles. You'll get 21 puzzles in all! The following packages are included:
In each puzzle package, you will find seven puzzles:
- three tarsia puzzles (these are the triangle puzzles that are cut and pasted together); your students will find these challenging and fun!
- two cross-number puzzles
- two mazes
for a total of 21 puzzles in all.
What Teachers Are Saying