Do you need extra practice activities for 3-digit by 1-digit division? These math fact puzzles keep division fun and engaging while reinforcing basic operations. They are a fantastic addition to your math fact center or as an early finisher activity.
These division puzzles complement your existing curriculum, providing additional reinforcement in an engaging way.
Here are some more multiplication and division resources that you might like:
- The Multiplication Station (self-paced station for basic facts)
- Run a Pet Shelter Multiplication Math Project
- Mental Math Multiplication with Visual Models
Ideas for Use
Use these math puzzles for:
- extra reinforcement at a math station
- early finisher activities
- intervention for those who need extra practice
- a fun assessment tool to check for understanding
In this puzzle package, you will find:
- three tarsia puzzles (these are the triangle puzzles that are cut and pasted together); your students will find these challenging and fun!
- two cross-number puzzles
- two mazes
What Teachers Are Saying