This collection includes student portfolio printables for throughout the year that will encourage meaningful reflection and build metacognitive skills. Use these activities along with student work samples to create an attractive-looking student portfolio that students and parents will be proud to show off! A great addition to your parent, teacher and student-led conferences.
Activities in this package include:
- teacher tips, explanations and ideas for portfolio creation
- activities for the first days of school that will enable you to get to know your students and their interests
- a multiple intelligence activity that will encourage students to think about how they learn best
- goal-setting worksheets for school-related and personal goals
- a collection of graphic organizers to encourage reflection for reading, writing and math
- a variety of reflection activities and self-assessments that can be used several times throughout the year.
- graphic organizers to encourage students to think about their strengths and growth throughout the year
- two styles of month-by-month writing sample templates that will enable students, teachers and parents to see skill development and writing progress throughout the year
- two styles of portfolio dividers to pick and choose from
What Teachers Are Saying
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I just moved to 2nd grade from kindergarten and was looking for something to show the growth of my students throughout the year. I love the options that this provides. I printed some of the goals, self-assessments and student information so I could share them at conferences. As the year progresses, my students will be using the forms as they choose what to include in there portfolios along with the monthly reflections. I highly recommend!" Brianna M.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I love this resource for helping students track their progress, identify goals, and share with their parents all that they have learned throughout the year and ways they have improved." Third Grade and Thriving
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This is great to use as a time capsule for students. I have them do work throughout the year. Then at the end of year celebration, they look through them. They are so excited to see what they did towards the beginning of the year. It helps them see how they've grown as learners." Holly S.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Helped immensely during first year of tracking growth and progress at the primary level. Great addition to student data binders. Like the monthly writing prompts--even in the simplistic form." Amy D