If you are working on multi-digit multiplication in your classroom, there are several very effective strategies for teaching this concept!
Partial Products is one of the most effective strategies for multi-digit multiplication. It involves multiplying the number in manageable parts, and then adding up those "partial products" in order to find the final product. These task cards have been designed so that your students will receive practice with the partial products strategy in many different ways.
This resource is a fantastic supplement to those teachers currently using the Multi-Digit Multiplication Station in their classrooms.
This resource includes:
- links to explanations of the partial products strategy
- a partial products strategy poster
- 24 task cards that will allow students to practice the partial products strategy through problem-solving, estimation, finding errors, and more
- recording sheets to keep students organized
- answer key to make self-checking a breeze
What Teachers Are Saying
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Great resource. Rigorous and thorough. I love that the recording sheet matches the problem." Scooting Through 4th Grade
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I love these task cards! Independent and easy to use." Gwen V.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Great at home practice, will use at school for review and practice." Heather J.