Are you working on multi-digit division in your classroom? This is one of the most challenging concepts that we face as teachers. Luckily, there are several very effective strategies for teaching this concept!
This is a bundle of NINE sets of long division task cards. Each set of task cards provides practice for a different long division strategy or skill.
This resource is a fantastic supplement to those teachers currently using the Long Division Station in their classroom.
Each set includes 24 task cards, recording sheets, answer keys, and handy reference posters for your classroom.
The sets are:
- The Box or Area Method Task Cards
- Partial Quotients Task Cards
- Grid Method Task Cards
- Standard Algorithm
- Long Division Task Cards: 2-Digit and 3-Digit by 1-Digit, Some Remainders
- Long Division Task Cards: 2-Digit and 3-Digit by 1-Digit, No Remainders
- Long Division Task Cards: 4-Digit by 1-Digit, Some Remainders
- Long Division Task Cards: 4-Digit by 1-Digit, No Remainders
- Long Division Problem Solving Task Cards: 2-Digit and 3-Digit by 1-Digit, Some Remainders
What Teachers Are Saying
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This was a good resource to use as a first time teacher. I recommend her to colleagues and anybody who is unsure of how to add a spin on a subject that some students might find difficult!" Ashley V.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Words can't begin to describe the wonder of your work. It has helped my son tremendously over the last few years. He has progressed 4 grade levels in math. He has gained confidence knowing he can work at his pace and figure out the problems. I am excited to use these cards with our last math station. Can't wait to see what you have come next! Many thanks from this home school mama. God Bless." Nellie W.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Students in my class really struggled with traditional long division. I watched Shelley's webinar on long division strategies and it was great! I purchased these and my students were far more successful. Thank you!" Ashton L.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "What a great product to supplement my division unit. The variety of strategies both support and extend to reach all my students. Thank you!" Laura S.