There’s a lot happening at the end of the school year! This activity book is the perfect solution to those times when you need something that students can complete independently in the small bits of time between special events and throughout their last days of school.
They can keep them in their desks and pull them out when they finish an assignment, when there are five minutes left before recess, lunchtime, or at the end of the day, or use them as a Friday Fun activity!
Here’s what’s included:
- Summertime Word Search Puzzle
- Summertime Crossword Puzzle
- Math Squares With a Secret Message (Addition within 150)
- Summertime Acrostic Poem
- Would You Rather
- Summer Themed Logic Problems (find the values of the symbols)
- How to Build a Sandcastle (write the steps using the transition words)
- Summer Themed Jokes (solve using multiplication)
- My Summer To-Do List
- Summer Similes
- Using adjectives
- Writing Summertime Tongue Twisters
- Code Breaker and Writing Activity
- Four in a Row Partner Game (addition/subtraction and multiplication versions are included)
Choose only the activities that best suit your class, or include them all in students' personal end-of-the-year activity books!
What Teachers Are Saying