Love digital mystery pictures? This bundle currently includes 9 different sets of digital math mystery pictures for fractions, addition, subtraction, rounding, multiplication, and division. Please note that there is a wide variety of skills included for a variety of grade levels. If you need a resource that will allow you to differentiate to many different skill levels, this will help!
Digital Mystery Pictures are a fantastic activity for:
- early finishers
- consolidating learning
- math centers or rotations
- math warm-ups
- an addition to a digital lesson
This bundle currently includes 9 different sets of digital math mystery pictures:
1. Decimal Mystery Pictures
2. Fraction Mystery Pictures
3. Rounding to the Nearest Ten and Hundred within 1,000 Mystery Pictures
4. Rounding to the Nearest Ten, Hundred and Thousand within 10,000 Mystery Pictures
5. Rounding to the Nearest Ten Mystery Pictures
6. Addition to 100 Mystery Pictures
7. Division Mystery Pictures for Basic Fact Practice
8. Multiplication Mystery Pictures for Basic Fact Practice
9. Subtraction to 100 Mystery Pictures
**I will continue to add any other digital mystery pictures to this bundle as they become available, so the price will continue to increase with each addition.
What Teachers Are Saying
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "These activities are very engaging for students. They are great reinforcement activities of basic computational concepts. They are good for centers, filler work, and extra credit." Kerri M.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Mystery pictures feel like the only thing I can get my students to do at this point in the year. They love these ones!" Annie B.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This has been great to review standards. It is fun and engaging." Rita A.