Ready to reinforce decimals in a fun way that your students will love? Digital mystery pictures will keep your students engaged while reinforcing important decimal skills. Students will practice adding and subtracting tenths and hundredths, converting fractions to decimals, rounding decimals, decimals in word form, and more!
How They Work
Students will fill in the answer for each question in the Google Sheet. Each time they fill in an answer correctly, part of the mystery picture will be revealed. If the student types the wrong answer, the box will turn red and they will try again. This makes this resource completely self-checking. Once all the answers are filled it, the mystery picture will be completely revealed.
The ten mystery pictures that are included are:
- Adding and subtracting tenths (answers less than 1)
- Adding and subtracting tenths (answers greater than 1)
- Adding and subtracting hundredths (answers less than 1)
- Adding and subtracting hundredths (answers greater than 1)
- Convert the fractions to decimals
- Which decimal is greatest?
- Rounding decimals to the nearest tenth
- Addition and subtraction with money
- Decimals in word form
- Adding and subtracting hundredths (answers to 5)
This digital resource is in Google Sheets™️ format, making it compatible with Google Classroom™️. This resource is only intended for digital learning; there is no PDF document included.
What Teachers Are Saying
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "LOVE! I assigned different activities to students based on their own needs! This was a fun way for them to review skills." Maggie S.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students really enjoyed working through the Mystery Pages. Since we did not use Google Classroom, they converted nicely into Excel documents and we used them that way." Reanne H.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Was a fun and engaging way to practice this important math skill. Students enjoyed it greatly. Would highly recommend this resource." Catherine D.