Great news! Your Christmas math centers are planned! This bundle of low-prep Christmas math task cards will make the perfect math centers throughout the month of December. Place one package of task cards and recording sheets at each of your math centers and have students rotate through them! You may also choose to work with small groups and use this time as formal or informal assessment.
This bundle is best suited to Grades 3-4, but many of your Grade 5 students will enjoy the activities as well. Although some of the task cards will be too difficult for your grade 3 students (multi-digit multiplication and division), the bundle has been priced under the assumption that you may not be able to use ALL of the center activities.
The packages of task cards that are included in this bundle are:
1. Christmas Arrays
2. Christmas Toy Store (money, addition, subtraction)
3. Christmas Time and Elapsed Time
4. Christmas Multiplication
5. Christmas Multi-Digit Multiplication
6. Christmas Division
7. Christmas Multi-Digit Division
8. Christmas Skip-Counting Patterns Within 100
9. Christmas Skip-Counting Patterns Within 1,000
10. Christmas Fractions (Identifying Fractions to Twelfths)
11. Christmas Improper Fractions and Mixed Numbers
Each set of task cards comes with a recording sheet.
What Teachers Are Saying