This simple set of multiplication flash cards includes one card for every basic multiplication fact from 0-12.
Ideas for Use
There are many ways to use flashcards in the classroom:
- If you are using The Multiplication Station in your classroom, use them as extra practice throughout the levels.
- Have students arrange them into facts that they know and facts that they don’t know.
- Use at a math center for students to draw arrays.
- Have students use them to make up story problems.
- Reinforce the commutative property by matching facts with the same factors, for example, 8x3 and 3x8.
- Write a related division equation.
A set of flashcards for each multiplication fact from 0x1 to 12x12.
What Teachers Are Saying
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I purchased these to create flashcards for my students to use throughout the day and for practice at home. My students requested flashcards to practice their multiplication facts and these are perfect." Michelle P.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Really good resource! I was very excited to implement it with my students!" Cynthia N.