Looking for a good way to get to know your students during that first week back to school? This package includes nine engaging activities that will help your students get to know your classroom and share some important information about themselves with you.
The activities that are included are:
- All About Me - students will write descriptions and draw pictures to describe family, hobbies, sports, pets, home, and another interesting fact.
- Find Someone Who - a fun icebreaker activity for the first day of school
- A Few of My Favorite Things
- Interview With a Classmate
- A Great Teacher - What do your students think makes a great teacher?
- For the Teacher's Eyes Only - a chance for your students to open up and tell you what they are excited about, nervous about, or other information that they want you to know
- Back To School Word Search - sit this on student's desks for the first morning of school when they arrive!
- An Acrostic Poem (and Selfie) About Me
- Classroom Map - draw a bird's eye view map of the classroom
What Teachers Are Saying
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Nice variety of activities for the first week. Thanks!" Amanda M.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Great for the first week of school!! Kiddos loved it!" Cactus Craze
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I used this mid-year when we moved back to in-person. It was a great way to start." Debra P.