This bundle include SIXTEEN packages of task cards to practice mental math addition strategies. Each set of task cards includes 24 cards that practice the specific skill in a variety of different ways to support conceptual learning. Use these for independent practice or in guided math groups.
If you are currently using The Addition Station in your classroom these task cards will align perfectly and serve as excellent review and practice after each level!
The specific sets of task cards that are included are:
- Plus One and extensions
- Plus Two and extensions
- Plus Three and extensions
- Doubles and extensions
- Doubles Plus One and extensions
- Doubles Plus Two and extensions
- Making 10 and 100
- Making 1000
- Plus 10 and Multiples of 10
- Plus 100 and Multiples of 100
- Plus 7, 8, and 9 (including numbers that end with 7, 8, or 9)
- Plus 1000 and Multiples of 1000
- Using Friendly Numbers
- Left to Right Addition
- Breaking Up the Second Number
- Addition with Sums to 10,000
Each package of task cards includes 24 cards. Recording sheets and answer keys are also included.
What Teachers Are Saying
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "These task cards are an excellent way to reinforce number patterns for my students that struggle with seeing them." Christina K.