Struggling to figure out how to strategically teach addition and subtraction, and continue to incorporate them into your classroom throughout the year? The Addition and Subtraction Tool Kit will make this easier! I believe in teaching STRATEGY, and not just having your students rely on memorization. I design all of my resources with this in mind.
This special bundle includes loads of resources for teaching and reinforcing addition and subtraction in your classroom.
Begin with The Addition Station to teach specific strategies and allow students to work at their own pace. Incorporate Addition Strategies Task Cards into your independent classroom centers so that students continue to practice the basic facts and strategies, even when you've moved on to other concepts! Once students have mastered the addition strategies, use The Subtraction Station to help students use their knowledge of addition to subtract! Use the Math Projects and Escape Rooms to consolidate learning, incorporate a real-life element, and get your students begging for more!
This bundle includes:
- The Addition Station for Grade 4
- Addition Activities - No Regrouping Standard Algorithm for 3-Digit Addition
- Egyptian Escape - Addition and Subtraction within 1,000 Escape Room
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus One and Extensions
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus Two and Extensions
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus Three and Extensions
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Doubles and Extensions
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Doubles Plus One and Extensions
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Doubles Plus Two and Extensions
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Making 1,000
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus Ten and Multiples of Ten
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus 100 and Multiples of 100
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus 1,000 and Multiples of 1,000
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus 7, 8, and 9
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Using Friendly Numbers
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Left to Right Addition
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Breaking Up the Second Number
- Addition with Sums to 10,000 Task Cards
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Making 10 and 100
- Dinosaur Park Multi-Digit Operations Math Project
- The Subtraction Station for Grade 4
- Camping Math Project
What Teachers Are Saying
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I used this resource to strengthen my students' math strategy base. Students who worked quickly really enjoyed the independence and ability to move along at their own pace. Student self-marking was very helpful. I found it helpful to manage the wide range of abilities in my classroom. I also liked that there were math problems incorporated into many of the pages. There are few pages I had wished had more room to show their work but overall a good quality resource that you can implement in many ways." Alison T.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I have previous purchased the Division and Multiplication Station and love them so much that I had to have this station as well. Love that everything I need to help build skills is right in one easy to access file. Thank you!" Amy S.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I have been looking for something more meaningful for my fact practice station and I have found it! I am moving to fourth grade this year and know that I want to work more mental math into my instruction through number talks. This station is going to help students practice those strategies and learn what works best for them. I can't wait to get this up and running in my room this year!" Rebecca K.