Struggling to figure out how to strategically teach addition and subtraction, and continue to incorporate them into your classroom throughout the year? The Addition and Subtraction Tool Kit will make this easier! I believe in teaching STRATEGY, and not just having your students rely on memorization. I design all of my resources with this in mind.
This special bundle includes loads of resources for teaching and reinforcing addition and subtraction in your classroom.
Begin with The Addition Station to teach specific strategies and allow students to work at their own pace. Incorporate Addition Strategies Task Cards into your independent classroom centers so that students continue to practice the basic facts and strategies, even when you've moved on to other concepts! Once students have mastered the addition strategies, use The Subtraction Station to help students use their knowledge of addition to subtract! Use the Math Projects and Escape Rooms to consolidate learning, incorporate a real-life element, and get your students begging for more!
This bundle includes:
- The Addition Station for Grade 3
- The Subtraction Station for Grade 3
- Equation of the Day: Addition and Subtraction Daily Fact Practice
- Back in Time Escape Room
- The Camping Trip Math Project
- Egyptian Escape Room
- Addition Gallery Walk
- Subtraction Gallery Walk
- Left to Right Addition for 3-Digit Numbers Gallery Walk
- Addition Activities - No Regrouping Standard Algorithm 3-Digit Addition
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus One and Extensions
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus Two and Extensions
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus Three and Extensions
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Doubles and Extensions
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Doubles Plus One and Extensions
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Doubles Plus Two and Extensions
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Making 10 and 100
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus 10 -Sums to 1,000
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus 100 -Sums to 1,000
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus 7, 8, and 9 -Sums to 1,000
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Using Friendly Numbers
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Left to Right Addition
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Breaking Up the Second Number
- Addition with Sums to 1,000 Task Cards
- Addition or Subtraction Problem-Solving Task Cards: 2-Digit
What Teachers Are Saying
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I love this resource! I was looking for a station based resource that was a way to reach all students at varying levels. I love that the students can work through this independently while I work in small groups with other students." Katie A.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Due to the closure of 19-20, my 3rd grade students are struggling with addition and subtraction concepts they would have learned and mastered in 2nd grade. This resource is helping me close that gap and work on foundational skills!" Carrie G.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This is incredible!!! I follow Not So Wimpy Teacher on FaceBook and Instagram and that's where I saw this product. I've watched the video, looked through the files, and I am extremely impressed. Third graders have such a difficult time understanding why addition works the way it does and this Station provides not only the why but practice. Thank you for such an incredible product. My next purchase will be Multiplication Station!" Cary W.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Since I use this with my homeschoolers, I have the station bound for each child. My homeschoolers love using the station as a warmup to our math section." Brenna R.