Struggling to figure out how to strategically teach addition and subtraction, and continue to incorporate them into your classroom throughout the year? The Addition and Subtraction Tool Kit will make this easier! I believe in teaching STRATEGY, and not just having your students rely on memorization. I design all of my resources with this in mind.
This special bundle includes loads of resources for teaching and reinforcing addition and subtraction in your classroom.
Begin with The Addition Station to teach specific strategies and allow students to work at their own pace. Incorporate Addition Strategies Task Cards into your independent classroom centers so that students continue to practice the basic facts and strategies, even when you've moved on to other concepts! Once students have mastered the addition strategies, use The Subtraction Station to help students use their knowledge of addition to subtract! Use the Math Project to reinforce essential skills and to incorporate real-life situations!
This bundle includes:
- The Addition Station for Grade 2
- The Subtraction Station for Grade 2
- The Camping Trip Math Project
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus One (Sums to 100)
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus Two (Sums to 100)
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Counting On (Sums to 100)
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Doubles (Sums to 24)
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Doubles Plus One (Sums to 25)
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Making 10
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Making 20
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus 10 (Sums to 100)
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus 9 (Sums to 100)
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus 8 (Sums to 100)
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Plus 100
- Addition Strategy Task Cards: Left to Right Addition (Sums to 100)
- Addition with Sums to 100 Task Cards
- Equation of the Day: Addition and Subtraction Daily Fact Practice
What Teachers Are Saying
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I've been using the Addition Station during our Math Remediation time. These stations have really helped my students' addition fluency. I plan to also purchase the subtraction for them to work on building those strategies as well." Amanda R.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I have all of your stations by now because they are THAT good! They are not just a set of endless practice problems. Each lesson actually teaches a strategy first before letting the kids practice. These are just fantastic. Thank you for all of your hard work!" Jocelyn S.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I use Shelley Gray’s math stations and mental math strategy bundles for all the fluency work throughout the year. I love that there are posters I can send to parents to help understand each strategy. I don’t use this as centers because my students are working from home, but I put together booklets at different levels to send home. The amount of content allows for flexibility in the amount of practice I include for each student as well as working at their current level." Kristi N.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I really enjoyed using this bundle! The addition and subtraction strategies are well laid out and proceed in an order that makes sense for students. I haven't been able to use the stations as intended, where students can independently move at their own pace and self check, due to Covid restrictions. Even so, my students enjoyed doing these activities as part of their math routines. I look forward to using this resource as stations in the future!" Emily P.