Struggling to figure out how to properly teach multi-digit multiplication, and continue to incorporate it into your classroom throughout the year? The Multi-Digit Multiplication Tool Kit will make this easier! I believe in teaching STRATEGY, and not just having your students rely on memorization. I design all of my resources with this in mind.
This special bundle includes a variety of resources for teaching and reinforcing basic multiplication and division in your classroom.
Begin with The Multi-Digit Multiplication Station to teach specific strategies and allow students to work at their own pace. Incorporate any or all of the Multi-Digit Multiplication Strategies Task Cards into your independent classroom centers so that students continue to practice skills, even when you've moved on to other concepts!
This bundle includes:
- the Multi-Digit Multiplication Station
- Partial Products Task Cards: 2-Digit and 3-Digit by 1-Digit
- Box or Window Method Task Cards
- Multi-Digit Multiplication Task Cards: 2-Digit by 2-Digit
- Multi-Digit Multiplication Task Cards: 2-Digit and 3-Digit by 2-Digit
- Multiplying 1-Digit Numbers by 10, 100 and 1,000 Task Cards
- Multiplying 2-Digit Numbers by 10, 100 and 1,000 Task Cards
- Lattice Multiplication Task Cards
- Halving and Doubling Task Cards
What Teachers Are Saying
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This approach to learning is so clear and allows for greater understanding of the concepts behind multiplication. I have never had so many students able to transfer and apply their knowledge to novel situations." Laura E.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Really great resource for introducing or reviewing multi-digit multiplication. I was very impressed with the sequence of the concepts, that built on one another to guide students to develop flexible strategies for multiplication. I will use this every year from now on. Thank you so much! As a teacher who is new to teaching multi-digit multiplication this has made my life so much easier. Print and go." Coffee Girl
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I have used this for many years. The students can work independently while you work with small groups. The self assessment is amazing." Alexa K.