Are you struggling to teach all of the fractions concepts that your curriculum outlines? Fractions are much more than "pieces of pizza" and simple numerator and denominator activities. We need our students to be able to work in depth with fractions and develop an excellent understanding that helps them see fractions as numbers.
This big bundle of THIRTEEN sets of Fractions Task Cards will help you achieve this goal. These task cards are excellent for Guided Math, small group work, or independent math centers. Because of the variety of skills included, these task cards will also help you differentiate to the range of abilities within your diverse classroom.
Additionally, if you are currently using The Fraction Station in your classroom, you are going to love these task cards because they align perfectly with the various levels in that station!
This bundle includes THIRTEEN sets of task cards:
- Write the Fractions Task Cards
- Fractions on a Number Line Task Cards
- Problem Solving with Fractions
- Equivalent Fractions
- Comparing Fractions Task Cards
- Common Denominators
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions (same denominator)
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Mixed Fractions, Improper Fractions, and Different Denominators
- Mixed and Improper Fractions Task Cards
- Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers Task Cards
- Fractions and Decimals Task Cards
- Working With Fractions Level One Task Cards
- Working With Fractions Level Two Task Cards
What Teachers Are Saying
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This is a great resource. I used in during our math rotations. The activities aligned with exactly what my students are learning in our math lessons. They kept my students engaged and it made our center time very productive." Kathryn H.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Love these task cards! Great for scoot games, partner work, and early finisher. Thanks, Shelley!" Tija V.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "These fraction task cards are an amazing tool for my students to refresh with the fractions that they have learned in class!" Christina K.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students loved using these during our math stations - they are easy to use and prep! I like that the response sheets match the task cards so that the questions are varied throughout!" Heather P.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I really appreciate this bundle. I now have a large collection of task cards to use in my math stations during our guided math time. I can differentiate based on what parts of fractions my students understand." KelliGLearning