Ready to transform the way that your students understand fractions? These Fraction resources will engage and motivate your students while encouraging a deep understanding of fraction concepts. This bundle includes stations, math projects, escape rooms, task cards, and gallery walks for teaching and reinforcing essential fraction skills.
In this bundle, you'll receive 21 products:
- The Fraction Station for Grade 3
- The Fraction Station for Grade 4
- Run a Pizza Place Math Project
- Run a Coffee Shop Math Project
- Run an Ice Cream Shop Math Project
- Stranded Escape Room
- Representing Fractions Task Cards
- Common Denominators Task Cards
- Comparing Fractions Task Cards
- Fractions on a Number Line Task Cards
- Problem-Solving with Fractions Task Cards
- Equivalent Fractions Task Cards
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions Task Cards - Same Denominators
- Mixed and Improper Fractions Task Cards
- Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers Task Cards
- Fractions and Decimals Task Cards
- Working with Fractions Task Cards - Level 1
- Working with Fractions Task Cards - Level 2
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions Task Cards - Improper and Mixed
- Fractions Gallery Walk - Identifying Fractions and Developing Understanding
- Fractions Gallery Walk - Extending Understanding
What Teachers Are Saying
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I have been using this kit at home with my girls over the summer in preparation for homeschooling and this was fantastic. Shelley, as always, has created such thorough and comprehensive tools to help in a way that allows more understanding. The upfront preparation was fun to put together and everything is so well explained that it leaves so questions unanswered. Putting together all of the tools made it fun for the kids to use and brought a level of fun into learning. Thank you!" Jennifer W.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This is so helpful for stations and morning work to help close gaps and work on fluency!" Allison S.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Love, love, love this resource. We are in the middle of using this for our Fraction unit and the kids are grasping the content so quickly! There's enough practice to ensure the students are mastering the levels. I have and use all of the stations and this one is by far my favorite! I hope Shelley has more coming for different math concepts!! :)" Niki S.